Trust and empowerment to make decisions were given by them since I was in primary school. I had the freedom to create and follow my own path of success. Because of that, I was never afraid to try, explore and make as many mistakes as I can make.
Firstly, choose to solve a real problem which is closest to your heart. The roller coaster ride will be worth it. 30% of your strategy is planning, and the remaining 70% is found in work. If you are not in the right direction, keep trying and do not give up.
Top Advice for Fresh Graduates: Save Money and Travel
A common question that I have been asked, again and again, is “I am fresh graduate and just started a job. How should I spend or invest?” The answer I give them is to save money and travel around the world.
BLOG @ HUFFINGTONPOST
When Asian tried Finn’s Sauna…
Summer vacations are not complete without a trip and this was the reason I planned to take a trip to a private Island known as Risholmen located near Porkkalanniemi, Finland. It was an experience of a lifetime because of many reasons and one of them was the traditional sauna.